I have had many people guess at the weight of this machine from 22000 to 33000lbs. I need to know for sure what it weighs and what kind of trailer to haul it on.
Need more info. Straight blade or angle. Does it have a double drum CCU on the back or just a front CCU to lift the blade. Does it have a canopy? Please post a picture if possible.
Here are some pics of the dozer
Cat book says base machine weight of D6 - 9u is 17,975 with direct drive trans. That's a weight without blade or winch and I bet no top either. I know that's not much help but I had the book in the office here.
You should be safe figuring 6,000 lbs. for the double drum CCU, the 10 ft. straight cable blade. and the tube canopy. The blade and push arms are easily removed and can be laid down under the machine on the trailer to avoid over width permits.