Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Went on a road trip today……to FABCO CAT

Skidoojunky ยท 2014-03-21 21:44

WOW! I bought a used Harley rake off of the salesman in Milwaukee Wisconsin so I went to get it today. I do business in east central illinois with Altorfer CAT and they have a few real nice locations......but this store in Milwaukee is INSANE! There was row after row of new and used equipment.....lots of D series skids and there must have been a dozen new 247b3 skids. The facilities were all new and spotless! I was in awe all day of this place and the people were top notch. Even the receptionist was pretty hot! I told my Altorfer dealer that I was taking the family there for vacation this summer and we were spending a week there because that's how long it would take to see it all....better than Disney World for sure! A must see for CAT fans alike! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Replies5
  1. #1durallymax2014-03-22 00:49

    They've been great to deal with for all of our stuff.

  2. #2Skidoojunky2014-03-22 07:30

    Where are you from durallymax? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. #3durallymax2014-03-22 10:18

    Madison area.

  4. #4Skidoojunky2014-03-22 20:49

    Gotcha, I do quite a bit of snowmobiling in Wisconsin......when I can that is! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #5blowerman2014-03-23 19:49

    I visit the yard/place in milwaukee every few weeks or months. Nice place!