I have a second hand bulldozer D155ax6, It is displaying an error code E03 CA2249, When this displayed in the monitor suddenly the dozer just stopped. What could be the possible reason and possible remedy. I do not have an access to the service manual of ax6, since when i got the equipment the book is not included. And i dont even have the computer diagnostic too, to atleast diagnose the exact problem. Pls help. Need your advice Thank you
Welcome to HEF, you will likely be asked for the serial# of the machine. I can't help you but there are Komatsu guru's that are here a lot.
Would really appreciate if someone would tell me their inputs.
truckmanualshub.com_Komatsu D155AX-6 80001 Operation & Maintenance Manual.pdf drive.google.com Maybe in this manual , from the little I know the 3 in the eo3 is serious .
E03 appears to involve the parking brake as for the numbers that follow I can't say. I too fall into the 'what little I know' category. but I did glom onto this..... Komatsu Fault Codes E02 PC – EPC system; E03 , parking brake system; E10 , engine controller power failure, engine management system malfunction E11, engine control failure (reduction of output power to protect the engine); E14 – failure of the feedback system; E15, engine sensor malfunction (temperature, fuel pressure, oil pressure);
Thank you so much for your help.
Thank u so much for the service manual really appreciate it
Actually, i am looking for a parts book, i have to buy the metal pipe connected to the egr. But i couldnot figure out how and what it looks like. I do not have any part number too for reference. This pipe.was condemned in the unit but i bet it adds as to why the unit is kinda low power.
This site is free to use , has just about every Komatsu https://k-part.777parts.org/catalog/komatsu/d155ax4c/ You can purchase a proper paper parts book . I was told mine would cost $ 200 NZ or this site for free
Thank you. You are such a big help!