Hello, I am 100% green when it comes to bulldozers but I went and bought an old D37E-1 and do not have an owners manual and can't find one online. I found the hydraulic fill under the armrest and three dipsticks under the seat. Two of the dipsticks indicate they are overfull and the one for the steering clutches is barely on the stick. So I have four different oil reservoirs, not including the engine oil, and I do not know the proper oil for each. As far as the engine oil goes I would assume 15-40 but it is dangerous to assume things. I was advised by someone who lives in the north country to put 0-30 in it for the winter if I ever plan to get it started in frigid weather.
I contacted a Komatsu dealer this morning. They said they would email me some info. If they do I will post it here in case someone else needs to know. I don't dare run my machine until I resolve this issue. If I screw it up I can't afford to fix it. If anyone knows, I hope they post here also.
The Komatsu dealer sent me the manual, 108 pages. I tried to upload it but the file is to large for this message system. I have it downloaded in my thumb drive and will start to figure out what the specs are for the oil. When I have it sorted out, I will share.
Here is the page on the lub specs.
Does the file I uploaded work? I struggle with the computer stuff.
It worked fine. Thanks for posting the info.