Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D3b won’t turn to the right

Landbutchr ยท 2014-12-02 17:45

I have a 1985 d3b (27y 3204) pedal steer . when I push the left pedal it turns fine . when I push the right pedal under load the tractor stops both sides. it feels like both clutches are on . I dont think that the clutch is slipping because it tracks straight when dozing or going uphill . Any thoughts would be appreciated !!

Replies3
  1. #1Bob/Ont2014-12-02 18:12

    The bearing on the end of the steering valve spool has likely fallen apart. Later Bob

  2. #2Landbutchr2014-12-04 01:57

    d3b wont turn right thanks for your input . the first thing i checked were those bearings and though worn they haven't fallen apart yet. awful loose though . any other thoughts

  3. #3wosama931b2014-12-04 10:32

    If the bearing is well worn, it will make wear on the lobe, and the valve will not be working correct. I think you should get a new bearing, lobe, and re-adjust the clutch pedal. If that does not work, you may need to pull the clutch cover and ck the cylinder inside for leakage.