I am in need of the steering clutch adjustment linkage and the roller bearings that the linkage sits in. The adjustment parts are shaped like a doughnut with a stud sticking out the side. Any info or source would be appreicated.
Try these guys and have your machine Serial Number handy. www.offroadeq.com/
Thanks Nige would Ser # they looking for just be 07r0735 or all of the # s found on tag thanks again. Are part. # required to order from this vender . if so where does one go to find these. I am looking for the roller bearing and gasket set for the steering linkage housing .
07R00735 is actually the correct Serial Number, that's what they will want. I'm not sure if they will want part numbers, you may have to call and ask. If you don't have a Parts Manual it might pay you to get hold of one. They are about $70 on CD. Try here ........ https://servicemanualpro.com/ plug your S/N in and it will list all the manuals.
Thanks Nige for all of your help, I have found the parts I needed at a cat dealer. Also figured out that if you have the part number it can be googled in most cases and get a response. Again thanks for all the help from everyone,what a great resource the forum and people on it.