Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D4g dash switch

PFERG · 2024-11-07 10:13

What kind of switch goes in this spot and what does it do I just got this dozer and I’m trying to figure it all out ?

Replies14
  1. #1Mechanic_Caterpillar2024-11-07 10:25

    Please enter the serial number or prefix of the machine.

  2. #2PFERG2024-11-07 10:26

    CAT00D4GECFN01044

  3. #3Mechanic_Caterpillar2024-11-07 10:56

    Your bulldozer has a plug. But you can optionally connect an additional light button. №9 165-0311 Pluge

  4. #4Mechanic_Caterpillar2024-11-07 11:03

    №8 146-6371 Louver AS 4 pieces

  5. #5PFERG2024-11-07 11:07

    Thank you. There is a connector where it says a plug should go you can see it in the picture to the left of the other switch that I don’t know what it does.

  6. #6Nige2024-11-07 11:15

    The switch that goes in the LH hole is for the (optional) external working lights. Is your tractor fitted with them.? I would also suggest that you should get hold of an Operation & Maintenance Manual as soon as possible. The correct one for your Serial Number is Cat Publication reference SEBU7479. Either search the usual internet marketplaces or click HERE and put SEBU7479 in the box, then click Search.

  7. #7PFERG2024-11-07 11:19

    5XK37487

  8. #8Nige2024-11-07 11:24

    That's the engine Serial Number, not the machine. You quoted the machine one earlier.

  9. #9PFERG2024-11-07 11:25

    Yes it has lights just no switch do you have the part number for that switch

  10. #10PFERG2024-11-07 11:26

    CAT00D4GECFN01044

  11. #11Nige2024-11-07 11:44

    I do -180-6615. See Item 3 on the attachment.

  12. #12PFERG2024-11-07 11:52

    Excellent thanks again I will be ordering those manuals today.

  13. #13PFERG2024-11-07 13:39

    Hey Nige what is the switch to the right for ?

  14. #14Nige2024-11-07 14:16

    Glow plug switch.