Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D4G Hydraulic Oil Filter Bypass Light Come On

D3DaveC ยท 2012-09-09 12:25

I just purchased a 2002 D4G LGP with 1670 hours, excellent condition, everything works fine. I decided to pressure wash the hydraulic oil filter compartment as it was quite dirty and I like everything spotless. After starting the machine the hydraulic oil filter bypass light come on. I was planning on changing filters anyway, if this doesn't work then what? Anyway to reset something? The only other thing I did was to shut off the main power key to take it out, clean and lube it a little after the washing. The hydraulic oil level is a little above add. Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1d9gdon2012-09-09 12:34

    You probably knocked the sensor wires off when you pressure washed the compartment. Check the hydraulic filter block to see if your wires are plugged in good.

  2. #2D3DaveC2012-09-09 21:51

    I left the door open and with the strong wind it dried out and now the light isn't on. Happy Day! Thanks