RRR 00416. Today wa running it. Blower motor slowed way down. Still had 4 speeds just all less than Normal. It was still cold just no volume. It did that bout a month ago. I stopped it and cleaned the outside filter. It got better again. This time o had just changed the inside and outside ac filters with cat originals. It hasn’t ran more than 2 hrs so I know they clean. I stopped it anyway. Too hot to run it without it. I’ll see what it does in am. Any ideas?
Its common for the evaporator on my Cats to plug with fine dirt, after years of running. Can you verify if the evaporator fins are free and clear of being plugged?
Ok I was thinking it may be plugged. I haven’t had it for long maybe 300 hrs it’s a 2010 and no idea if it’s been cleaned. Wasn’t exactly sure where it was located. So it’s behind the outside filter housing. Maybe won’t be to difficult to pull that off and blow it out. Thanks
Not sure that’s gonna cure it lol. But we’ll see. When I went back the next day it was working like it should. Only has to run it about 2 hrs and it wasn’t that hot out yet. I brought it home and took it apart. Can’t get into it real good without removing the ac lines. I didn’t want to do that. I sprayed coil cleaner in It. Non acid stuff. I could see it pretty good and it didn’t look terribly dirty. Anyway. Cleaned it best I could. Hopefully I’ll be running it again soon. I do like how easy it is to access everything. Thanks for the info.