We got it today. Haven’t had a chance to use it yet. RRR00416 I believe from memory. Are the controls electric over hydraulic or pilot pressure with hydraulic lines running to them. Curious as to what it would take to add gps grade system at some point.
Congrats! Nice looking dozer. FWIW - to add full GPS is around $100K. That includes the base station, rover and machine control. I've priced Leica and Sitech both were in the $100K range.
Ok we won’t be doing that lol! Thanks bud
Looks like it has a near new rails and pads on the UC. You going to hang a rake on it? Appears there was one on it at some time from the gas axe marks.
Yes It has a brand new cat UC. Pads and all lol. And yes it had a rake. Someone did a terrible job with the gas axe lol. We probably won’t put one on it. We’ll use our D41 for that. I don’t know how my answer showed up with a 1 in front of it and I can’t get rid of it. Oh well
Wow nice dozer. I just purchased a 2005 D5G with LGP. Can I ask how much you paid? Thanks.