I'm need to find another shank for my d5h it only came with 2 for some reason i remember someone telling me that the shank on the dozer is the same as what's on a 140g or h mode grader the serial number is 8rc06101
Many rippers are sized for pulling only two. The third center hole is for when you only pull one.
Ok I have the slot for the 3 shank I have seen quite a few d6 and 5 with them would it put extra wear and tear on the machine by pulling 3 shanks
I bought 1 after market off of ebay for around 400 dollars. unless your are ripping rock its not hard on the cat.
I wouldn't think they would be to bad on price I was curious if the same shank was used in a grader if I came across one at a good price I got the dozer up in the mountains what little bit of rock I have come across it ripped right through it without a struggle but I will definitely be aware of getting into hard rock with 3 shanks