does anyone have the schematic for the fuel line? as much as I pump the fuel separator, nothing happens and no fluid fills. curious if there is an electric priming pump dead or if i have a break in the line
that is not helpful. sorry i meant a 3 dimensional schematic - parts schematic
Can u pressurize the fuel tank w compressed air.. that’ll find a leak quick.. Not to much air, u don’t wanna blow things up.??
There should be a shut-off valve right beside the fuel water separator. When the tank is full, it's basically gravity fed. If you have a full tank and fuel ain't making a mess all over, I'm guessing you have ice or debris in the lines. See if you can drain water off the bottom of the tank, or fuel. Might be time for a torpedo heater .
I think this is what you're looking for. More of a diagram vs schematic. Notice the valve at the water separator.
thank you so much. people like you and the others who posted is the reason i love this forum. thank you!
very good idea