D6d tidak ada tenaga
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums. The Heavy Equipment Forums rules say that all posts must be in English. This is so the staff knows what's being posted, because we generally can't read any other languages. Our members have always shown a willingness to help out, no matter where in the world the questions come from, but I'm not sure any of us can read Indonesian. Also, you haven't offered much information to help figure out the problem. Google translates the thread title as: "D6d no power. While working more and more powerless" The first thing I'd be looking at is the fuel filters.
Wow, I didn't know what in the world was said!
And to the original poster don't worry too much if your English is not very good, some who grew up in English speaking countries also have problems explaining things! If you don't know any English do like digger did and use something like Google to translate from you native language and maybe mention what the original language was and we will try our best to understand the problem and offer help. See if this worked from English to Indonesian using Google: Dan kepada poster aslinya jangan terlalu khawatir jika bahasa Inggris Anda tidak begitu bagus, beberapa yang dibesarkan di negara-negara berbahasa Inggris juga memiliki masalah dalam menjelaskan berbagai hal! Jika Anda tidak tahu bahasa Inggris apa pun seperti penggali dan menggunakan sesuatu seperti Google untuk menerjemahkan dari bahasa ibu Anda dan mungkin menyebutkan apa bahasa aslinya dan kami akan mencoba yang terbaik untuk memahami masalah dan menawarkan bantuan.
Now you're just showing off Ken LOL. To the original OP, check the fuel tank for something floating around in the tank and getting sucked into the fuel supply and blocking off the port. Could be a twig, piece of plastic, etc.
You mean you didn't major in foreign languages of the South Pacific in grade school? If I was to be honest I failed 11th grade English! But same year passed Third year Spanish and I still have trouble figuring out most things on the local Mexican Restaurant! Guess it like they say "Use it or Loose it!" Have to agree with both fuel filters and junk in fuel tank or lines would be a good starting off place. Hope the original poster stops back to let us work on this problem with him. Guess I should add the normal request for a Serial Number on the chance Cat has information on it. Could be a problem for me here in the USA as many non-USA market machines don't show up for an account here.