Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6K

Possum Logging · 2019-03-13 12:32

I have a D6K it’s throwing a code 1705-6 which means (Right drive pump forward solenoid current above normal) I replaced the solenoid and owned out the wiring has anyone else had this problem

Replies6
  1. #1BigWrench552019-03-13 12:45

    You have a short to ground.

  2. #2Possum Logging2019-03-13 12:48

    Does that mean I need to run a new ground wire

  3. #3Nige2019-03-13 12:52

    No, most likely the power supply side of your sensor has a short to ground somewhere in the wiring. Try this procedure and see if it helps. A machine Serial Number would get you the complete electrical schematic for it showing the location of all the harness connectors. That would probably help you to find the fault because a bad contact in a connector is generally the first suspect for this type of problem

  4. #4Possum Logging2019-03-14 13:22

    I would like to update y’all I replaced the wire and my D6K been working fine thanks for all your help

  5. #5Nige2019-03-14 14:15

    Which wire did you replace..?

  6. #6Possum Logging2019-03-14 18:30

    The yellow wire from the forward solenoid on the Right pump to the ECM