Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6N Pivot shaft

Raegan ยท 2023-02-14 11:45

I have a D6N Pivot shaft that needs the bushing surfaces re-welded and machined to spec. Where does one find these specs? Thanks

Replies6
  1. #192U 34062023-02-14 11:47

    Local dealer. Or post your S/N and someone on here with SIS may be able to pull the information up for you.

  2. #2Nige2023-02-14 11:50

    20+ models of D6N. Please post a Serial Number to assist in locating correct information. I assume you mean diameters A & B in the illusttration below.

  3. #3John C.2023-02-14 12:02

    Are you asking about the bores for the bushings in the track frames or the bearing surfaces on the pivot shafts. I've not head of anyone welding up a pivot shaft. Most I've seen were just replaced.

  4. #4Raegan2023-02-14 12:10

    This one has been spray welded before but there is way to much wear to be spray welded.

  5. #5Raegan2023-02-14 12:11

    I actually found everything i was looking for! thanks.

  6. #6Nige2023-02-14 12:11

    Can you post some photos.? I think you have to make a minimum of 3 posts on the forum before you can upload photos.