Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6r ac

td15c ยท 2017-08-29 17:05

Need to no how much freon a d6r 5ln01406 holds thanks

Replies13
  1. #1kshansen2017-08-29 19:29

    Will this help?: D6R Refrigerant Capacities D6R 1RW1-Up ... 1.6 kg (3.5 lb) 2YN1-Up ... 1.6 kg (3.5 lb) 3ZN1-Up ... 1.6 kg (3.5 lb) 4FM1-Up ... 1.6 kg (3.5 lb) 4HN1-Up ... 1.6 kg (3.5 lb) 4JR1-Up ... 1.6 kg (3.5 lb) 4MN1-Up ... 1.6 kg (3.5 lb) 4TR1-Up ... 1.6 kg (3.5 lb) 9MN1-Up ... 1.6 kg (3.5 lb) 9PN1-Up ... 1.6 kg (3.5 lb) 4WR1-Up ... 1.6 kg (3.5 lb) 5LN1-Up ... 1.6 kg (3.5 lb)

  2. #2DMiller2017-08-29 20:03

    I see a 'Common Thread' there Hansen!!

  3. #3td15c2017-08-29 20:11

    kshansen thank. I put a new pump condenser and receiver drier on it. I put in 50oz or and had 20psi on low side and 200 on high at 78degs. has cold air out the vents. I didn't want to over charge. looks like I can add a few more oz. thanks again for the info

  4. #4td15c2017-08-29 20:15

    dmiller what do you mean common thread

  5. #5td15c2017-08-29 20:16

    3.5 3.5 3.5

  6. #6Bls repair2017-08-29 20:18

    Did you put system under vacuum?

  7. #7td15c2017-08-29 20:25

    yes about 3hr let it sit over night held vac added 8oz of pag45 oil

  8. #8Dickjr.2017-08-29 20:33

    You put a new compressor on? Does the drier have a site glass? They told me when I replaced my compressor on my D39 that as soon as then sight glass went liquid that was enough. suction pressure was about 25 psi. I was told that was fine even though the evaporator should freeze that all the heat off the machine would prevent this. At the same time the head pressure would be a little lower so the compressor would live longer. Its been over a year and it will blow 48* out the vent.

  9. #9td15c2017-08-29 20:49

    no site glass

  10. #10Cmark2017-08-30 04:26

    In the last ten or so years I don't think I've seen a new compressor which doesn't come already filled with the correct amount of oil.

  11. #11jughead2017-08-30 05:32

    dont know why people insist on pag oil. last i heard ford had done away with it. untill i retired i used ester oil with great results.

  12. #12td15c2017-08-30 08:47

    cmark its a aftermarket pump so pulled the plug to see what was in it not much. the pump that's in it calls for 300cc or 10.14oz on the label. so because I replaced the condenser and dryer thought 8oz would be safe and not overfill. jughead. Sandin calls for pag 45 for that style of pump. I don't no much about ac just try to keep my own stuff going

  13. #13jughead2017-08-30 09:01

    do what the factory said for warranty purposes puts monkey on their back