Going to be replacing the tracks and rollers and idlers on our D6R over Xmas. Just wondering if anybody can point me in the right direction to find the torque specs. Also have a few other questions. Should we be using anti seize on all the bolts? If we do use anti seize then we have to adjust the torque specs not? Do most guys retorque everything after a day of running? The new pads are on the rails already so atleast we don’t have to do that. What’s the best way of actually threading the new tracks on? Thanks in advance for any replies.
I never replaced any undercarriage part to spec . I use never seize and tighten to the third grunt.
idler bolts 390 +-50lb Bottom roller 420 +- 60lb Masterlink 300 +-50 then turn another 120 degrees Sprocket bolts 130+- 30 then turn another 120 degrees minimum 280lb after turn.
I anti seize everything. Check torque on sprocket bolts after 3 or 4 hours then keep a close eye on them till your sure there not going to come loose. Also check masterlink after a day.