Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

TD-7E Dozer

ms0115 ยท 2017-12-15 13:04

I do not have a serial # at this time. It is a farm dozer that has been sitting a long time. The injection pump will not let fuel through. I am not familiar with this pump. Is there any tricks to getting it unstuck? Or do I need to pull it and send it? Ordered a engine manual today, but would like to get a jump on removing it. Any advice on removal ? Can I just put it on #1 tdc and pull the pump?

Replies4
  1. #1John C.2017-12-15 19:43

    Going to need to know the brand of engine in the machine. They came original with the International engine and it may have been changed to the Cummins engine. Two different fuel systems and pumps. A photo of the pump and sides of the engine would help.

  2. #2ms01152017-12-16 19:08

    Update: D239 International 1976 Deuss 70 HP 4 cylinder

  3. #3Bluox2017-12-16 19:16

    Wait for the manual. I n the mean time clean the fuel lines and the screen in the tank. Bob

  4. #4ms01152017-12-16 21:40

    Tank was pulled and cleaned. Blew out the airlines and cleaned screen.