Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D6t ACM location

Alexis Larriuz · 2022-12-31 18:30

I have this D6t that I’m looking for the ACM , need the location on the rig

Replies6
  1. #1Nige2022-12-31 19:15

    As per the other reply. The big silver lump indicated in the photo below. It should be right in front of your nose when you open the side door of the engine compartment. I agree with ahart. Open the side door, take a photo of what you see and post it back here. BTW the machine S/N is MH700734.

  2. #292U 34062022-12-31 19:29

    Isn't that the CEM? I've been away from Caterpillar land for a couple years so I might be behind the 8-Ball lol.

  3. #3Alexis Larriuz2022-12-31 22:38

    Yes sir, but what im looking is the control module for the regeneration system, the actual module that control all the aftertreatment system

  4. #4ahart2023-01-01 08:39

    Now we’re getting somewhere

  5. #5ahart2023-01-01 08:56

    The aftertreatment ECM is on the left side of the seat behind the panel under the console.

  6. #6Alexis Larriuz2023-01-01 09:59

    Wow!! I wouldn’t never guess that is buried in there, I’ve been looking literally everywhere I even drop the belly pans down under the machine looking for that. I really appreciate it so much, thank you Happy new year!!