Monitor on 2014 D6T loss power, LED screen is dead, all gauges are stuck in a running position. Machine runs and operates, fuse to monitor looks good, battery voltage is good.
If you want to do any checks for power to monitor, ground, etc, you'll need an electrical schematic. That will need a Serial Number.
Thank you for the reply, I have a schematic downloaded from SIS, trying to help a customer out in the field.
. . . . . . . Nige preparing an estimate for his services . . . . . Please wait . . . .
OK, so that I can look at the same schematic you're looking at, machine Serial Number and the Publication reference of the schematic please. I'm not going to guess because there are over 50 different models of D6T out there and at least a dozen different schematics.
Minus all he headache of diagnosing a bad monitor and replace it and have it calibrated, don't forget to write down your old hours.