Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

D7f D7g

StumpSlinger ยท 2024-09-24 20:45

Does anyone happen to know if the late 7f have the same track frame and undercarriage as a 7g?

Replies4
  1. #1Oxbow2024-09-24 20:58

    As I recall the prefix for a D7G is 92V? I'll try to find an f and see if I can compare. Looks like it is 93N or 94N.

  2. #2Oxbow2024-09-24 21:10

    According to what SIS brings up for me, 92V (7G) part number for the frame is 3P-4482, or 39-4483. That might be left side and right side. 93N 7F is 6P-3083 for the right side, and 94N is 9S-0933 for the right side. Nige is much better at this than I; hopefully he can confirm, but it doesn't look like it to me.

  3. #3Nige2024-09-25 05:29

    3P-4482/3 are complete track roller frame GROUPS (inc both LH & RH track frames) for all 91V/92V D7G tractors, and that's appears to be all they fit. The track frames for 3P-4482 are 3P-4480 RH & 3P-4481 LH. The track frames for 3P-4483 are 3P-4469 LH & 3P-4470 RH. For a D7F 93N/94N prefix depending on Serial Number the options for LH & RH track frames are as follows. Short information to the contrary I'm assuming they are all interchangeable with one another:- LH - 9S-0934, 6P-3082, 9S-1042, 6P-2610. RH - 9S-0933, 6P-3083, 9S-1041, 6P-2609. I can find no link between any of the four options above for D7F and any of the Part Numbers for D7G track frames. My conclusion on the basis of that information is they are not interchangeable between D7F & D7G tractors, certainly not as a "bolt-on" replacement.

  4. #4StumpSlinger2024-09-25 09:33

    Thanks, that's all I needed to know.