Just purchased a 2060XL however am having trouble getting the aux hydraulics to work. I have not found an owners manual for it yet. In the upper right of the top console there is an on, off, and a detent switch all with an AUX HYDRAULICS label around them. There is power to all of the switches up top, but nothing at the rocker switch on the hand joystick. There is a rats nest of wires, wire nutted together and before I started pulling them apart I was wondering if anyone has an electrical diagram or some knowledge they might be able to give. Thanks, -Matt
Check to see if you have a continuous/momentary switch, somewhere. might be down by the joystick, or up on dash. Most machines have these, for different attachments are operated differently, ie: post hole digger vs brush mower. When you change the switch to the continuous flow position, it locks out the momentary buttons, on the joystick...