Been searching the internet and forums for a while. Just winding if there is anyone who likes even a little the Deawoo products. From what I’ve seen I like them they are heavy duty Cummins lots of power and basic. Looking at the 460 and older 1760. Anyone have anything good to say about them at all besides the basic parts availability her to come by and “it’s a Daewoo” ? TIA
I don't know about the loaders, but I helped my son- in -law evaluate and buy a used 35,000lb. Daewoo/Doosan track hoe. It was about 5 years old and had around 3500 hrs. on it. He bought it, and has used it hard now for the last 7 years. It has been a very solid and dependable machine. What few parts he has needed have been available quickly from the local dealer. I think he is looking at their new ones and plans to purchase another one soon. Jeff