Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Daewoo solar 140LCV

solar140 ยท 2008-06-08 14:53

Daewoo solar 140LCV that I run

Replies9
  1. #1Dirtman20072008-06-08 15:10

    That 3rd picture would make a perfect backgorund!

  2. #2solar1402008-06-08 15:12

    Yeah, it'd look good wouldn't it, full screen size

  3. #3fArMeRkNoWsBeSt2008-06-08 15:21

    That's a very nice looking machine! Thanks for posting the pics.

  4. #4rino14942008-06-08 20:22

    How are those Daewoo's ?? They got pretty cheap at the auctions and was always afraid to pick one up.

  5. #5bigjake05242008-06-08 20:25

    I was talking to a bobcat dealer and daewoo purchased them so they will be the parts and service providers and the price is right on them.. They are looking pretty good to me as long as the fuel economy is there like the Link-Belts and Hitatchi's

  6. #6Bellboy2008-06-09 13:45

    The new Doosans are quite cheap brand new in SA. really lekker pics, I love Doosan/Daewoo, and Bell (TLBs, not wild about the excavators though). A lot of guys around here like them, so do some operators. There are a lot of them running around. Ive got some Daewoo 225LCV or something like that pics. Will post.

  7. #7Bellboy2008-06-22 15:15

    Not to sound ignorant, but what is that do-up on the top of the cab?

  8. #8humboldt deere2008-06-22 15:19

    I think it holds security cab guards.

  9. #9solar1402008-06-22 15:40

    Yeah it's the rack with the cab guards in :thumbsup