Well what next, had the dancing loader, so now a ballet by excavators . LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYzAJviXr0Y
The JCB display team over here in the UK have got it down to a fine art and go all over the world: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksXQazLzVmY&feature=related As well as JCB themselves other companies like HE Services and JC Balls also have their own display teams that perform at various shows in this country. BTB
Good Lord, I'm sittng in my crane watching that excavator video and laughing my ass off, that was something else!
DUCK! oh boy I hope your thick skinned BTB I arrived here not long after another exmember from our shores had posted similar. To say our brothers over the pond had ................. questions! stirred him up the wrong way I'm sorry to say and he............. jacked!
I just thought I'd share what we got up to at county shows, if no one likes it they don't have to read or watch it, simple But I expect he wore JCB underpants anyway BTB
It wasnt the make, it was what they were doing with em :drinkup
Well judging by the vid in the OPs post looks like they've seen us at it and fancy a bit of dancing over there now BTB
we all know that real dancing involves a pole, don't we?
that was done outside St. John's, 2 of the operators worked with me. They told me it was strange to do that, they were not use to it.
dancing A long time ago when I was young long before video cameras etc. There use to be a group of farm tractors that would square dance at county fairs. I was very young but I believe they were IHC tractors but that was mainy yrs ago and dont have mainy details I think maybe 460 and 340 utility tractors thanks BIG D
Figure Skater http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-y6BYrPu9g&feature=relate :cool2
Oliverettes 1960 Oliver tractors in dancing formation. There were 8 tractors and 16 girls in the drill team, and the were all girls dressed in cow girl outfits, from the Charles City, Iowa Oliver Plant. Thought this might jog some memories. They used Oiliver 770 industrial with reverseo-tore transmission.
dont you just hate it when you've finished showing off, pick the bucket up out of the verge and find a fibre optic cable hanging off a tooth
The Fiber Skater ops Actually, this is one of an extensive series of these guys at work. They are in fact installing fiber. The duck is ripping ahead of a track hoe with a vibratory plow attached to it. Never would have thought of attacking the project this way but it looks like it's working well for them and, at least in the videos, they are making decent production....:beatsme Looks like another success for the tilt/rotator mechanisms.:drinkup
I went to a Con-Expo one time and at one of the events, they played basketball with backhoes dump trucks and front end loaders skidsteers and excavators.
I'd love to see a foul! Hmm, 950 'knocking over' a skid steer
waste of fuel.
Was talking with a "young" (?) lady this morning that was part of the Oliverette team in 1955. One interesting thing she said was that not one of those girls was raised on a farm. They were all wives of businessmen.