I called the distributer where I bought my finish mower and rototiller direct from. I wanted a price on new mower blades. They didn't have them so I asked if they were bringing some in. We don't carry that brand anymore. Both implements are made by Sicma and they were the Sicma distributer for decades. I asked the parts guy where I could get mower blades and even tiller blades and he had no idea. There are probably hundreds if not thousands of customers left scrambling trying to find normal wear items let alone other parts. You'd think they could at least tell you of another distributer in a different region. It's one thing if a company goes out of business but Sicma is a pretty popular brand of implements and makes them for other brands as well. Several different brands in the US but not sure if those brands are in Canada. The duty to bring parts to Canada is ridiculous. I crossed the mower blades to a Kioti number and texted a Kioti dealer if they can get them. The tiller blades I'm not sure. Maybe the dist. still has some. I'll check and buy some if they do. If not the JD dealer may have some to fit. Sicma has made several tillers for JD. Whether or not the JD dealer could cross them is another question??
Try these blokes, Sicma products are listed in their catalogue. They are good to deal with. Australian business [/URLtps://www.asproducts.com.au/page/6/catalogues&ved=2ahUKEwiN3ZPP0Z6HAxX1r1YBHTxaDsEQFnoECAQQAQ&usg=AOvVaw25158l7ZeqK0Q3L-haYBIt[/URL]
Shipping from Australia wouldn't be very cost effective. I think if I can't find the right blades I could modify a blade the right length with a smaller center hole.
Your flail mower should have oversize holes so a bush can be fitted, ASP Products have them. Past catalogues have had all the dimensions. I chucked my last one because I no longer need them so can't help you
It's not a flail mower but I think I found an exact cross for it. Going to see if a larger lawnmower shop can bring it in for me.
Take the part numbers for your blades and check eBay. I've had very good luck with finding replacement blades there for a variety of mowers.
A couple US sites show them but don't know if they ship to Canada. One shop I talked to is looking into them and the guy is waiting for a response to a couple e-mails.