Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Dealership reputations

lil motorgrader ยท 2009-11-17 21:15

Hey guys, I know this is a crude way to job search, so hopefully not breaking any forum rules. I recently lost my job in H.E. and looking to find a new home within the Heavy Equipment industry. I'm not looking for anyone to offer me a job (obviously) but looking to hear your alls opinions & perceptions of your local dealership reputations up the east coast FL 2 VA. I want to make sure I get with an honest, fair, and dependable company I can feel good working for. Thanks in advance!

Replies7
  1. #1lil motorgrader2009-11-17 22:59

    okay, either Im asking the wrong way or no one has any insight on dealerships in their area.

  2. #2Steve Frazier2009-11-17 23:37

    Or, you might consider being a little more patient for a reply.....

  3. #3lil motorgrader2009-11-18 07:36

    My bad, geez I just figured after 30-40 views someone would have a thought on a local dealer. Wasnt trying to come off as anything but questioning if I asked the wrong way

  4. #4Red Bank2009-11-18 18:48

    Please correct me if I am wrong, are you looking for a job with a dealership, and if so which department?

  5. #5QuickTrax2009-11-18 19:11

    Dealerships are overrated.

  6. #6Chris917862009-11-18 19:59

    Well hello there

  7. #7MyEquipmentSale2009-11-19 00:39

    While I do not know many of the dealerships on the East Coast I would like to to know the position you are looking for? Admin