Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Takeuchi Parts?

HLNTOIZ ยท 2009-11-18 19:57

Does anyone know where to get cheep aftermarket takeuchi parts? I lost my Gas cap on the TL 130 called the dealer and they wanted $52 for one I asked him if he was serious ointhead I am going to try Napa tomorrow but I was curious to know if anyone knew of an on line shop? Thanks in advance. Matt-hlntoiz

Replies6
  1. #1Goose2009-11-18 20:03

    Your local auto parts might be a good place for things like a fuel cap. For some of the other parts make sure you check with your Takeuchi dealer. We are a Takeuchi dealer can get aftermarket undercarriage parts, sprockets, rollers, tracks etc from Takeuchi for a fraction of the OEM price

  2. #2willie592009-11-18 21:48

    Hey Goose. I could be completely wrong...but I could swear you were in South Carolina. :tong

  3. #3Goose2009-11-19 20:37

    Nope, Been in Kansas all my life so far,

  4. #4willie592009-11-19 21:02

    LoL...my bad, sometimes the innards of my head get all scrambled! :tong Good to see ya still around.

  5. #5HLNTOIZ2009-11-25 17:11

    No luck at NAPA.........I am going to try a few tractor places.

  6. #6charles pankey2012-07-09 22:57

    I need bud pump parts can u help