Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deer 624K

ricko836 ยท 2012-11-27 16:26

Not sure if this is right forum but we got a new, well used but new to us, 2011 Deere 624K wheel loader back in August, awesome machine for sure. We love it. Few pics of it

Replies2
  1. #1heymccall2012-11-28 10:45

    Upfitting electrical toys on a new 544K today. Build quality is iffy (noisy hinges, rubbing data harnesses, rad fan guard to chassis interference, axle cooler lines not routed thru the proper "hoops"), paint still sucks (chip prone and primerless), hinges on cab access panels still suck (frozen solid already), road speed is nearly 2mph slower than my 544J's, battery box is still way too ****ing small (even to just change batteries, let alone to add components of electrical nature), engine oil drain hose is now on the opposite side of the drain valve (can't see drain pail from valve side), no longer fitted with parker hoses (matchmate aeroquip CRAP), and I could go on and on...

  2. #2d9gdon2012-11-28 20:07

    Dang, I need a door off of that Ford LN truck. Nice loader, we run a 544K. I like it.