we just went and looked at one of these today in NorCal pretty sweet here is the link for the product they have video of their products in action http://roadrail.brandt.ca/index.php
here are some more pics
here are the ones i took
:jawdrop Good pics pullpan:thumbsup .I never see a machine like this before.
Thats awesome Pullpan. The Railroad modifications on equipment are always cool. :drinkup
:thumbsup Unique machine.
its pretty cool huh we saw it a few weeks ago and we have been keeping our eyes open and it has been working in the area lately. it must be fun to run as well
that may be the coolest thing i've seen in a while:drinkup
That was down in Southern California not too long ago picking up railroad ties from a section that had them replaced. I saw it from a distance and couldn't make out how it was attached to the cars. It is good to see it in the up close pictures. Thanks for the great pics.
Here's another style of machine on top of the train. But this one doesn't need a truck to unload with. I've got some pictures of one of these working with a rail train. http://www.herzogcompanies.com/rrservices/cartopper.php
thats one cool lookin trackhoe :thumbsup :scool like to run that that one later yall Bulldog
thats awsome
i am a designer at Brandt and work with these machines, sure great to hear positive comments about them!!
Oh you are? Cause have I got some complaints about brant systems.
Pacific has a quite a few of these 120C machines, only seen one of these Brandt machines though. Worked on several out here in Nevada when they were replacing some rails.
Where can I get me one of these?