Guys I need some help on our loader. showing error message "Accelerator pedal reduced function activated". Don't really know where to start on this one. Thanks.
I don’t have Prosis anymore to give detailed diag information but if I was going to be a parts changer I’d start with the Throttle Position Sensor. One of the Volvo guys might be able to get you better trouble shooting and info
That being said, your talking about the acc. pedal sensor? Does that need to be learned or is it just a replace and go thing?
No, those don’t usually have any calibration or programming usually plug and play.
Alright, thanks for the info.
As 8V71 says its more than likely your TPS. it is possible to check it as shown.
I do recall, on E models, the pivot bushings in the treadle would wear out. For whatever reason it would cause issue with the TPS. It doesn't make sense since the TPS is riding on the roller on the bottom of the pedal. If the problem is there right when you key on, and you have your 5v ref and ground, odds are the sensor. If it acts up after driving a bit, look at the bushings first.