I have a dead reverse solenoid and a new one coming so I need to know which of the three in a row is the reverse solenoid? I can probably test them with an ohm meter but not sure if that will work on this solenoid.
Serial number? Powershift and syncroshuttle transmissions (which do you have?) both use the solenoid all the way to the right (farthermost from the electrical plug) for reverse.
Serial number 947462 It is a power shift. Going through more diagnostics today I found power on 2 solenoids while in reverse but only on 1 in forward. Seems odd to me but maybe that’s normal. Is the third solenoid to disengage the transmission when you push the button on the loader control? That’s what I feel is happening when I put it in reverse. The transmission goes into reverse but it’s like the button is pushed to disengage it.
Does the machine move in forward OK? The button interrupts power to the FNR. That is not your issue unless you have problems in forward as well. What particular wire numbers do you have power on in reverse?
I ordered the forward reverse lever/switch yesterday and tried it today. That was the problem. All good now. Thank you for the help.