Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

JD 310 SG backhoe bucket attatchment

Don k ยท 2020-02-09 22:01

This is on the 310 SG I recently bought. What are the extra holes for?

Replies13
  1. #1mg23612020-02-10 04:28

    For different manufacturers buckets.

  2. #2Don k2020-02-10 07:44

    Thanks, do you happen to know who made it?

  3. #3mg23612020-02-11 04:00

    Looks like Deere's universal coupler.

  4. #4Don k2020-02-11 07:57

    Thanks for your help.

  5. #5Canadian_digger2020-02-11 20:31

    Small hole is for case buckets. Med hole is for cat.

  6. #6Don k2020-02-12 10:27

    Thanks, excuse my ignorance but what type of case and cat. buckets will fit? This is my first Backhoe and have a lot to learn.

  7. #7Mason3102020-02-13 22:31

    I have the same thing. I've tried cat buckets and couldnt get them to fit. case and older Deere B,C and D series backhoe buckets seem to fit good.

  8. #8Don k2020-03-12 16:32

    I am looking at getting a Case 24" bucket. It does not have the 2 pins in it. How do you find out which pins you need? I haven't been able to find a JD bucket in this area.

  9. #9Canadian_digger2020-03-13 13:23

    Just get the pins that fit the case bucket. And they will fit the quick coupler. It will be the smallest hole

  10. #10Bls repair2020-03-13 14:53

    Have no connection to these at all just looking around

  11. #11Don k2020-03-25 09:20

    Excuse my ignorance but I got a Case bucket. I need the back pin. Dipper to Bucket. It is 1.5" in diameter and needs to be at least 8" long. Does any one know the part number? I see all kinds of pins but no sizes. Thanks

  12. #12Tinkerer2020-03-25 09:42

    You could call Dale Wiess. He may have it in stock. http://e-backhoeparts.com/

  13. #13Don k2020-03-25 10:26

    Thanks I just ordered one from them.