Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 310e no crank condition

Pipevine ยท 2023-07-29 16:05

I've got a deere 310e with a no crank issue. Was running fine till I Parked it. Went to start , key and 3 electronics come on but will not crank. The fnr lever is in neutral. Upon climbing under the hoe I found a group of four wired that have been pulled loose from somewhere (black insulation with red black yellow green wires) hanging down from the inside of the frame behind the fuel tank. Can't find the other end or where the wires pulled loose from. Also on the inside of the frame behind the battery box is a two wire male plug that looks like it got pulled loose from somewhere as it's cleaner than anything around it but can't find the female side of it. No clue if either is the cause of it not to crank . Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Replies1
  1. #1mg23612023-07-30 05:51

    How about a complete machine serial number and a wide angle picture of the wires and areas in question?