Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 310G Backhoe

burkhard1990 · 2020-05-11 10:39

Hey guys, Having an issue with my 310G backhoe. There is hydraulic fluid getting into my rear end, which is filling up and coming out the breather vent. I replaced the three seals on the emergency brake housing, but its still acting up. After replacing the seals, I put fresh fluid in the rear end, used it for awhile and I'm assuming it filled back up because it is doing the same thing. A side note, it was sitting for two weeks and didn't start leaking until the past couple of days. Any advice would be appreciated thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1mg23612020-05-11 17:55

    Welcome to hef burkhard1990 ! When you differential fills, is the hydraulic oil going down or is the transmission oil dropping?

  2. #2burkhard19902020-05-11 18:05

    Hydraulic oil level is dropping.

  3. #3mg23612020-05-11 18:10

    Hydraulic oil would be the brake seals. Transmission oil would be the park brake or diff lock.

  4. #4burkhard19902020-05-11 18:22

    That’s what I was afraid of, really not looking forward to that job.