Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 310sg or Deere 310sj

Farmrboy · 2019-12-24 12:48

What’s the major differences between these 2 Machines . I’m assuming the sg doesn’t have as much electronics which I would prefer but I’ve found a good buy on a sj and was curious what the major differences are.

Replies3
  1. #1AzIron2019-12-24 16:19

    Pilot controls and electronics the sg still had wabble sticks the j series started the pilot controls

  2. #2Canadian_digger2019-12-26 09:46

    You can get 310SG with pilot controls. It was SE that was strictly wobble sticks. In my opinion they are both good machines. Not a whole lot of difference. G is tier 2 Mecanical fuel pump with regular injectors J is tier 3 electric fuel pump with common rail fuel system.

  3. #3excavator2019-12-26 11:42

    The SJ came with hydraulic pilot controls, the SJ TC was totally computerized using electric joysticks. If you don't like computers stay away from the TC.