Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 323DT help

Brownm1579 ยท 2026-01-28 22:58

Got a buddy thats having some electrical issues with his CTL. Our company has only ever run bobcat or cat skiddys so this will be new to me. All he told me was he was having issues with the wipers and heater. I'm trying to go in prepared. I was able to find a general service manual for the machine but it is basically a remove/install manual. I would really like to have some electrical schematics on hand or a more in depth service manual but haven't been able to find anything. I'm thinking the schematics would be in the Operation and Test manual but I'm not sure. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Serial # 1T0323DBLB0201345 Thanks, Mike

Replies2
  1. #1mg23612026-01-29 05:32

    Kudos for posting a serial number. Yep, Operation and Test manual is what you need. Check your messages.

  2. #2tool_king2026-02-08 22:03

    Mike what you email . I have them 323D .