Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 450g Lt track identification

Mobilewrench ยท 2023-02-09 13:36

Serial number TO450GH824094. I need to do a bit of track frame work on this machine so I want master pins and some track bolts and nuts. The dealer is having difficulty identifying what tracks I have. Looks to me to say ITM 1545 f

Replies8
  1. #1Diesel Dave2023-02-09 17:02

    The track pad hardware should be no big issue for the dealer,just remove one and measure diameter and length. They can find a part number based on dimensions using their Parts Advisor program. Are you certain your track groups have master pins and not serrated style master links ?

  2. #2Mobilewrench2023-02-09 17:11

    I am sure that they have master pins and not the serrated master link. I even know which pins are the masters. Not too worried about the track bolts. More the master pins.

  3. #3Diesel Dave2023-02-09 18:31

    To help find a master pin part # , What size is the track bolt 1/2 inch or 9/16

  4. #4Mobilewrench2023-02-09 19:27

    I will have to check next time I am by the machine.

  5. #5Diesel Dave2023-02-09 19:36

    I assume sealed track groups and also assume track pad bolts are 1/2 inch or 9/16 diameter. Master pin part number I came up with is Deere part # T74185 or T74185AM and VPI ( ValueParts ) part # VID574. Someone on HEF with access to Deere Parts Advisor could likely provide the length and large diameter of the master pin part # T74185 or T74185AM. If provided you could confirm if it matches the existing master pin dimensions.

  6. #6Mobilewrench2023-02-09 19:52

    Thanks, I will see what I can do with that.

  7. #7mg23612023-02-10 04:20
  8. #8Mobilewrench2023-02-10 20:47

    Hey, thanks. I will check it out in the morning.