Hello, I am having an engine stalling issue. I have set and verified the engine speeds are set correctly and getting feedback from speed sensor. When the machine is at low idle it will intermittently stall when using hydraulic functions, also when it is set to high rpm it will stall the engine when put under heavy load. For example when digging and getting near a full bucket it will stall the engine. Cranks right backup. Seems like the hydraulic pump is not compensating for rpm loss. Does anyone have the op and test manual tm1508?
Welcome to HEF Adam ! I can't supply a manual, but can supply something else that might help. Need the machine serial number first.
Sn# 545039
I PM'd you.
The problem ended up being the load sense valve on the pump. After going through all of the pressure compensation steps I adjusted the load sense valve out about 1/2 turn and that made all the difference. Although I did find the the pressure compensation solenoid coil is 16 ohm and the manual specifies it should be 26+- 2 ohms. I attempted to find a replacement but they are 1600$ from deere.