Lookinf at buying one with 2850 hrs on it.Is this a good unit. Thanks:usa
The deere dozers are the best for finnishing you cant beat the hydro stat drive I have an 850c ii and havent had a problem with it yet and its over 8000 hrs put some pictures up Of it
I would have an undercarriage apprasel done, tracks look worn. Most dealers send a CSA to do it and no charge, want your business. 750C is good machine, check tracking and indexing. Check fault codes, operator manual should be in machine it will give you instructions on how to check.
What year is it? Whats the price tag? I think thats a good size dozer but rippers would be a must for me.
Post the S/N and I can help with some more info on it.
The sn. is T0750cx920321. Thanks very much.
Servicing Dealer: PLASTERER EQUIPMENT CO.,INC Customer bought extended wty 3000hrs, exp Aug 07. That's a good sign, means dealer worked on this machine when ever problems came up. Customer actually carred about his machine. Was deleverd in Jan 05, so its an 04 machine. You can contact the dealer and ask about service history at (717)938-6568. Just give them your S/N
Nice looking dozer.
Loved running this dozer. The only problem I know of is track speed sensors.