Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere 772D can’t find hours in menu

13K ยท 2016-12-29 12:11

Anyone know how to pull up the hours on a Deere 772D? It shows current miles, but when I select hours it just shows the current job hours. I could not find anything in the menu to change settings etc. I was able to pull up the menu in service setting, and set to factory default - no change. I am hoping someone here has had experience with that.

Replies6
  1. #1ovrszd2016-12-29 18:06

    I ran a D model for 5 years. Now in a G model. Can't for the life of me remember how to pull up the hour meter. Don't have the owners manual anymore. Sorry.

  2. #213K2016-12-29 20:48

    It is a long shot, but I thought I would try before ordering an operators manual. Thanks for the reply though - at least I know that the post is visible.

  3. #3ovrszd2016-12-30 14:08

    I was hoping we'd get a response from someone currently operating a D. Sometimes it takes a few days to get the response you're looking for on here. Sorry I couldn't help.

  4. #4bushcat2016-12-30 16:05

    I run a 872D when needed and I usually leave it on the hour meter but if I change the screen for whatever reason I can retrieve the hour meter by scrolling through the menu sometimes it takes a little while. I won't be back to work till the 3rd can have a look in the manual then.Maybe try googling it.

  5. #513K2016-12-30 19:47

    I tried searching for it, but didn't find anything. I can cycle through ODM / Hours / Speed, but the hours will only show the job hours - which I can reset, but not get rid of. It is an annoying deal. I would really appreciate it if you just cycled through the menu once, and see if I am missing something. I have no idea where the manual went to, and it seems weird to have them order one over a small deal like this.

  6. #6bushcat2016-12-30 20:15

    You might have to go into the menu and try engine diagnostics menu and go from there