Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deere E-Series Front Bucket fits a C-Series?

Deere John ยท 2008-01-29 16:58

I have an '89 C series TLB, and the front bucket has earned it's keep. I have access (at a distance) to a take-off front bucket for an E-series machine. Does anyone know if they would interchange? Pin spacing, and diameter, geometry and stop-block locations come to mind. Thanks if you can help.

Replies2
  1. #1tuney4432008-01-29 18:16

    I'm fairly sure it won't work, but why don't you check part #'s as a start online,then call your parts dept. if that fails.I've had a 510B and now a 410G and although somewhat similiar,there are some notable differences. Good luck.

  2. #2Canadian_digger2008-01-29 21:19

    I know there are two different buckets for the E series. The early Es will not fit later models. One of the pins for the dump cylinders is about 2 inches off. Because they when to a different size cylinder. They are easily modified if you have the tools. We had to this to our snow buckets. One think to look out for when switching buckets on the E series