Loaded this Dryer in Ind, In last Monday. Here's a few pics of before and after. Still waiting for the contractor to finish the road into the jobsite. Got pics Friday. The road was built 12'wide, partially submerged at this point, so they have some work to do. Rigandig
Good pics!
Awesome set up you have there Rigandig :notworthy Contractors not finished the access road yet :Banghead where have I heard that before Hope your getting paid all the while its loaded
Thanks Bushcat. Atlas Rob,And thanks to you also for the kudos. Ka Ching, Ka Ching. Maybe I worded that wrong. They built a road, sent me a few pics, and now they're "finishing it". Said they undercut, laid down rr ties, then overlaid that with stone. I told the guy I have been talking to that they need to widen it out some. Rigandig
Weeeeeeee Big time truckin:notworthy Looks like the rest of the month should be gravy.
Ahh I love that KW you've got there, such a nice truck. Great pics.
Well, I finally made delivery. They riggers convince the contractor that I would never get thru to the crane on the road pictured above. So they brought in a prime mover and a Goldhofer and then had the contractor put in a real road. Works for me. Anyway, completely done except for getting permits:Banghead to get back to the yard. That should happen next Monday or Tuesday.Here's a few more pics and eventually have video that I'll upload to u tube. Rigandig
Sounds like a very good decision. I would hate to begin to imagine the grief in trying to recover your setup should the roadway have given up. Hand it over at the gate and say bye bye Great pics and I'll be looking for the vid when you get her done :drinkup