Here's a source for obsolete Cat 212, 10:00 x 24 grader tires. Sent an email to them. Enclosed is a reply. www.mcwhortertire.com Yes, we stock a Denman brand 12 ply. Your cost is $552 each. I can get you freight pricing if you will give me quantity and zip code. Rock -----Original Message----- Sent: 2009-02-25 10:27 To: [email protected] Subject: 10:00 x 24 Grader tires for Cat 212
Cat 212 Grader Thought I'd post a picture of a Cat 212-9T3327, for the readers that never seen one. 1952 model shown. It is the smallest Cat grader ever made. Has the same engine as Cat D2. Made from 1947-'56. The tires they used, are obsolete and hard to find. 10:00 x 24. Some had the 7:50 x 20's on the front.
That's a sweet little grader, I've looked at a few 212's and should have bought one when I had the chance.