Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Deutz 1011 only firing 1 cylinder

MICHAEL J POPE · 2021-01-15 11:57

I was asked to get a old ditch witch running and I finally got the thing to fire off but wont start because only 1 cylinder is firing. I have plenty of fuel to cyl 1 injector, but pumps for 2 and 3 and barely putting anything out, I do have plenty of fuel going to all 3 pumps. So my questions are: 1. is it the pumps or should I check the cam or elsewhere? 2. should I try cleaning the pumps, re-building, or just replace. thanks!

Replies1
  1. #1thepumpguysc2021-01-15 20:02

    Nobody rebuilds them. U can’t buy parts for the pumps & even if u could, the expense would over ride a new unit. There’s usually a BOSCH 10 digit pn on the tag.. Get that # & do a search.. THEN call your local fuel shop and compare prices..