Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Diesel Laptops – Scam?

Wes J · 2019-01-01 18:03

I see adds online and on craigslist for "Diesel Laptops" claiming to give OEM level diagnostic abilities for pretty much every OEM. Prices seem to be in the $3000 - $7000 range. Here's an example of what they claim: international, Cummins, cat, Detroit, Mercedes Benz, Eaton transmission, Bendix and meritor brake diagnostic systems, dealer levels of the actual oem diagnostic programs some with lifetime subscriptions. Has some manuals and oem service logins as well ( cat sis and international on command). So are these all running pirated software or is this something else? It certainly seems shady.

Replies82
  1. #1DIYDAVE2019-01-01 19:26

    Pertinent part is at about 45 seconds...

  2. #2StanRUS2019-01-01 19:27

    Diesel Laptops use Pirated Software Cat Service Technician Workbench / Version 2006A NOTICE: The information contained in this package may be used by Caterpillar dealers or customers under a signed License Agreement, including the requirement that the information be maintained in confidence, and no part shall be transferred to, disclosed to, or used by others. As updates to data libraries and upgrades to software are received from Caterpillar, all previous versions of such software and data libraries must be removed from use and destroyed. Service Technician Workbench CDs/DVDs should be locked in a cabinet or desk when not in use and access limited to those requiring the information for the internal operations of the license. REF: http://www.autocd.info/Caterpillar_GettingStartedGuide.pdf

  3. #3Bumpsteer2019-01-01 21:45

    But....but.....that laptop is ALL you need to become a diesel mechanic! Lol Ed

  4. #4funwithfuel2019-01-01 22:16

    Back in the 90s navistar had EZtech. It was a software package for dealer techs to perform troubleshooting, data logging, programming, all that stuff. On that same laptop we had DD , Cat ET , Cummins Insite ,Meritor, Kelsey Hayes and a bunch of other stuff. Each program was licensed. I wanna say that they claimed to have 8k invested back then. Now you have more players and inflation. I can't see it being more affordable. Plus you have some vendors claiming that they support the yellow iron. CAT, Deere, Volvo, Komatsu and whatever else. I know I couldn't pull the trigger on that size of an investment without serious documentation and backing

  5. #5Bumpsteer2019-01-01 22:46

    The new trend in software is best described as a lease......Autodesk (autocad) is going to it. You never own the software, pay by the year with full support and upgrades/updates are included. Stop paying, your software ceases to work. Just another way to screw the small business owner, big companies can handle it, us little folk get hosed. Ed

  6. #6Wes J2019-01-02 10:32

    There is software out there like Texa that can do most makes of trucks and heavy equipment, but that's not what these folks claim to be selling.

  7. #7John C.2019-01-02 10:46

    I just ordered and new Mac computer and need to have Microsoft Office on it. You can't buy the software and a single package that just stays on your computer anymore. You buy a subscription to the package that has to be renewed every year. To use current Microsoft package now is around $70 per year. I can't imagine what all the different software packages for specialty uses are going to cost in the future. Seeing as how vertical integration is now the desired operating practice of all manufacturers and the government has been used to establish and enforce pollution regulations, I can see a time in about ten years when the number of independent shops and mechanics will be squeezed out of business.

  8. #8Wes J2019-01-02 14:02

    IMO, it's actually much better than it used to be about 10 years ago. I remember the shop I worked for wanted to buy Cummins Insite software and we could not buy it because we were not an authorized Cummins dealer. It's now much easier to get. There are laws such as the Moss Magneson act that protect our right to repair and modify products we purchase. Legally, these OEMs have to make the tools and software available to everyone at a reasonable cost. Some companies, like John Deere, refuse to comply and fight this in court. I believe Nebraska is working on a "right to repair" bill that would require anything sold in Nebraska to be repaired by the owners using factory software. I hope is passes and spreads. It's much better in the automotive world. Companies like Alldata and Mitchel can license OEM service information and sell it to you as a subscription. You can get factory service info on any OEM from one source for one cost. We can only dream of that in the equipment world. There are many state laws that protect these rights and even companies like Tesla have to follow suit.

  9. #9pushbroom2019-01-02 17:49

    Mitchel has heavy truck program as well. Not as good as OEM, but way better then nothing. The guys selling diesel laptops have all hacked programs. Most of them found it for free then are trying to make money selling it. If you look hard enough it isnt that hard to find.

  10. #10mg23612019-01-03 04:53

    See attached on the right to repair. Also you can buy JD's Service Advisor here as well as others. https://www.epcatalogs.com/

  11. #11Wes J2019-01-03 10:05

    John Deere OEM diagnostic software is not available to anyone but an authorized dealer: https://www.wired.com/story/john-deere-farmers-right-to-repair/

  12. #12Zrupp2019-01-13 23:08

    I have a couple computers loaded with dealer level software that I use daily. Buy an OEM interface adapter and it’s hood to go. Do not purchase any texa software as it is nothing more than a code reader. My business would not be where it is without my diagnostic laptop. I prefer the label “modified OEM” vs pirated.

  13. #13mg23612019-01-14 04:51

    Who's software are you using? Which one do you think is easiest to use? Just curious, thanks.

  14. #14StanRUS2019-01-14 04:55

    John Deere / Anti Repair by everyone except OEM's The Right To FxxK was lost to feminist

  15. #15wlhequipment2019-01-14 13:49

    Just an FYI, MS has put out Office 2019. It's a standalone office suite. It's called on-pemises software, so just google "office 2019" or "office on-premises". You'll get there. I want to say it was like 250 bucks. Total CF how everything is going to a subscription, I know, but I prefer the regular "install it on your laptop" stuff. Sometimes my internet goes out, and I can at least be somewhat productive, with the standalone.

  16. #16StanRUS2019-01-14 14:28

    Older versions of MS Office work with Win10 starting with Office 2002. If you have the MS Office license and DVDs, go to go. MS updates the installed MS Office for security bugs. Nor sure about Mac-Apple OS PCs

  17. #17John C.2019-01-14 18:58

    I have the older stuff on my desktop. Unfortunately that wasn't available for the new computer as far as I could find out.

  18. #18StanRUS2019-01-14 19:25

    Can you change your order? FAQ Office 2019 for Windows or MAC https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...or-windows-and-mac-frequently-asked-questions If you can get by with Word, Excel and Powerpoint one time cost $149.99 Office 2019 for Home or Student

  19. #19John C.2019-01-14 19:46

    I didn't see where on the site the Office 2019 was anything other than a subscription. Too late now anyway as it all came with the computer. Thanks for checking that, I appreciate your time doing that.

  20. #20StanRUS2019-01-14 20:10

    Stand Alone Office 2019 one time purchase for WIn-Mac is $249.00. Difference from Home-Student Outlook is included. My time, I like to stay informed a bit about software. Just purchased Office Pro 2016 and license for 1 PC $14.99, just because. Enjoy your' new MAC

  21. #21td25c2019-01-21 21:08

    Sounds like I better hang on to the shop manuals . LOL

  22. #22mg23612019-01-22 04:47

    PAPER? What's that??

  23. #23Zewnten2019-01-24 14:30

    I too am curious as to what alternatives you use, Texa was the only system I've found.

  24. #24StanRUS2019-01-24 14:53

    Try Facebook, lots of hackers with modified OEM software

  25. #25wlhequipment2019-01-25 21:44

    I must be totally obtuse, but I have no idea how to use FB to look for that

  26. #26StanRUS2019-01-25 22:45

    https://www.facebook.com/groups/160692938020753/ Mechanic Service Rigs join the group and ask about laptop diagnostic software.

  27. #27crane operator2019-01-25 23:41

    If he's like me and refuses to join FB, he can't join a group, nor probably see the group conversations. I kind of like posting up pictures here, and reading about other people's issues. It's kind of a nice small group. But FB is a whole different animal, and I guess I'm just not interested. I don't want my own page. I don't want views or subscribers. I don't want facebook telling me who my "friends" or people I should know should be. I really don't want to think about if you're my FB friend, or a real friend, or if I need to un friend you. I'm just going to say this- I think FB is a huge ponzi scheme, and is filled with bots generating advertising revenue, that they are probably churning out the algorithms for themselves. Your business has x number of views and you owe us x number of dollars for ad space. I don't want to post up what the kids and I did every weekend, and "look at the new shiny bauble I bought, that I can't afford". In 10 years facebook will be the AOL or Yahoo of the internet. My high school kids aren't on Facebook at all- they say its for creepy grownups to stalk each other. And if that's FB future, its not going to work. And while I'm giving stock advice (in case you missed it- I'm giving a sell on Facebook), I'm just going to throw this out there too- I think UBER has seen its high point also, get out while you can. People aren't interested in riding in strangers cars, and the taxi business is a real business, but in no way justifies the valuation that uber has. Uber is a app to call a cab. And the cab driver is going to be someone so hard up that they are doing UBER in their spare time to make ends meet. I don't want them driving me anywhere. And I'm not interested in hauling other people all over town either. And one more thing, if you're listening to me for stock advice, remember that I'm not in the market at all, my market investment is a bunch of old tired iron. So the advice is worth exactly what you paid for it. That's the end of crane operator's stock tips for today- and it sounded vaguely like a old man rant, Sorry. We now return you to the regular scheduled programming. And remember, just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't really watching you. And just so I get my 2 cents worth in on the real subject- if someone made a affordable laptop that covered my equipment, that I could understand how it works, I'd buy one. I've seen the ones on craigslist and never have had a good enough reason to buy one, and I wouldn't know what to buy, so that's why I was reading this thread. If the laptop worked, I don't care if its pirated or not.

  28. #28StanRUS2019-01-26 00:25

    You can shut off everything on FB except your name. I don't have any friends, don't want any on FB. FB work good for business advertisement. Using a smartphone, Google or Apple is tracking and storing your data, ditto Amazon

  29. #29Tags2019-01-26 10:29

    Wow, now if I could have someone give me stock tips in an entertaining fashion like that more often I'd be more willing to spread some of my hard earned cash around, if only I could remember where I buried it in the yard....

  30. #30Joe Fick2019-02-02 08:55

    I talked to a buddy if mine, he knows one guy that bought the on highway version and loves it and he is about to pull the trigger on the on and off highway version he will keep me updated and if you will llike to be updated i can do that also. hell if hes like it i might as well get me one

  31. #31Zewnten2019-02-02 10:29

    I would definitely be interested, I keep hearing mixed reviews for the off road side.

  32. #32StanRUS2019-02-02 19:46

    New thread on FB. I specifically asked a Texa user can you do regens on Cat, Cummins, Komatsu, Volvo, Mitsubishi? His replay, "on highway yes itll do anything and it will for off road aswell" His next reply, " diesel laptop taugh book if thats what ur asking, i do all on highway diesel and it does from isuzu to cat"... Mixed reviews, my summary: Texa works okay for on-highway trucks. Limited usability for non-highway equipment and engines per user's replies over the last 18 months monitoring FB threads. Users state they cannot perform regens using Texa! Texa Truck Dealer Level Diagnostic Scanner Tool with Laptop $6,995.00 Texa Construction & Off Highway Diagnostic Scanner Laptop Tool $7,395.00 Panasonic CF-31 8gig Ram, 128gig SSD, No DVD-CD disc drive. Laptop using multiple OEM software programs requires 500GB HD-SSD minumum. Example below Cat-SIS DVDs installed on laptop 161GB, 291,593 files and 65,056 folders. Cat ET 27GB works with SIS...188GB. Deleting set up disc data 21.5GB = 166GB.

  33. #33Mbar2019-02-03 07:28

    I have a Texa with the tuff tablet. Bought it as a repo with on and off road software and another case full of connectors. The on road is top notch and when hooked to WiFi you are at dealer level. The off road side is very good aswell. I do run into machines that it will not link with it ,I think it’s just a license thing. They send out updates constantly. So one day it may not work on a machine then the next it will. Tech support is very good and if you are having a problem they will stay on the phone until it’s fixed. Not a rep just really impressed with it.

  34. #34StanRUS2019-02-03 08:20

    Yep, users are stating better connectivity with the off-road and updates with good product support using TEXA's products.

  35. #35Mbar2019-02-03 08:24

    It’s not cat et or Deere service advisor by any stretch but by the same token you cant take either one of those and manual clear a egr derate on a paccar. So there is a lot of give and take and knowing it’s limits

  36. #36crane operator2019-02-03 10:23

    So of those items, do you need both, or is it a either/ or kind of thing? Is this a $7,000 tool or a $14,000 tool? And just because I'm curious- If you dropped $7,000 on the laptop, what would you need to spend in the next 4 years in updates?

  37. #37Mbar2019-02-03 12:22

    The way I was told. And again it was a repo that was sold by Mac. It just so happened to be the perfect set up. You by the tablet/laptop,controller and nesscary cable for which ever system you want. Car,heavy truck, off road or power sport. I think he told me it was about 6500 and every additional program is 3000. I’ve updated both programs once since I’ve had it which you don’t have to do. It was around 1200 for both combined. But if you don’t use it very much you dont have to udate and won’t loose anything.

  38. #38StanRUS2019-02-03 23:45

    TEXA-Diesel Laptops Off Road @ $7,000.00 plus Do I have a required annual fee each year? No, there are no required annual fees. The software will work forever and never expire. You will only receive updates & support for 1 year, and after that it is $350 per year. You can also go "late" with no penalty. Ref: https://www.diesellaptops.com/TEXA-...ostic-Scanner-Laptop-Tool-TEXA-OHW-LAPTOP.htm TEXA On Road @ $7,000.00 How long do I get updates for? You get updates & support for 12-months. After 12-months, you will NOT lose any functionality, you just will not receive updates or be eligible for free tech support. Ref: https://www.diesellaptops.com/TEXA-...canner-Tool-with-Laptop-TEXA-TRUCK-LAPTOP.htm TEXA On-Off Road Combined $10,299.00 https://www.diesellaptops.com/Cojal...-Diagnostic-Tool-JALTEST-TRUCK-OHW-LAPTOP.htm What happens after I've had this tool for a year? This tool will revert to read-only mode unless you purchase an annual support package. I prefer 'modified OEM software' forever licensed; purchasing software locally as required from a trusted friend.

  39. #39wlhequipment2019-02-06 12:42

    I have Facebook, Youtube and Google Adwords accounts. The FB and the Youtube are free (so far) and the Adwords costs per click (anywhere from 250 - 500 a month, if I leave it on). The vast majority of my "bread and butter" customers aren't online, but I have landed some decent contracts / jobs from people just cruising my nonsense pages. Advertising pays even at my (really small) level.

  40. #40StanRUS2019-02-06 17:23

    Yep, fairly cheap advertising. One friend stays back logged 4-6 months, people contact him from out of state. Others he's never heard of, just word of click, click,click...tag,tag.

  41. #41StanRUS2019-02-07 19:59

    Microsoft Warns Don't Buy Office 2019 Oh, MS can make more $$$$$ if you don't buy 2019 https://www.ghacks.net/2019/02/07/microsoft-dont-buy-office-2019/

  42. #42curb guy2019-03-04 09:21

    Let’s not confuse “Diesel Laptops” the brand with, laptops with diesel programs. I have recently bought a “Diesel Laptops” brand scan tool and am very pleased with it so far. Granted, I have not had it very long or used it very much, mostly International trucks.

  43. #43Wes J2019-03-04 19:43

    Literally no one is confusing the two, and this has been pointed out several times.

  44. #44mikebramel2019-03-06 20:36

    There obviously is some confusion if we're going from craigslist black market laptops to the Texa units being sold by "Diesel Laptops"

  45. #45curb guy2019-03-14 23:17

    Thank you. I just wanted to be clear exactly what we were talking about, that’s all.

  46. #46dieseldog5.92020-05-10 09:48

    Curb Guy, you are right there is confusion between the two, and it is intentional and working apparently: Here is what I have pieced together. Diesel laptops: is a company that sells multiple solutions for Truck and Off road, they are a Texa, Jpro, Cojali, and others dealer. They do not make Texa or jpro, they just bundle it with a toughbook and sell and support it, as well as some wiring diagrams, and support. Cost is 6k to 10k depending on options. 18wheelerlaptops: Is on craigslist, and they advertise "diesel laptops" and they seem to play on the confusion to get people either looking for diesel laptops or want a less expesive option for diagnostics. Not sure where the software comes from, its just there. cost 3k

  47. #47mitch5042020-05-10 10:10

    What I'm confused about is which port do I pour the fuel in; and, which port does the exhaust come out? I'd hate to set my desk on fire with papers too close.

  48. #48dieseldog5.92020-05-10 10:35

    Took me second but I got it! At least you wouldnt have to worry about battery life, technically when my laptop is powered by the a/c jack in my service truck it is running on diesel fuel. You know the feds would find a way to get emissions on it, and couldnt run it in California.

  49. #49RollOver Pete2020-05-10 13:48

    crane operator.... You are a smart man. Especially for keeping your kids off of FB. I was all over FB for years. It was an excellent way to find long lost friends, etc. It also allowed us humans to act in a less than human manor as far as socializing goes. FB is also the reason for me flying below the radar for over 2 years for speaking my mind. This all went down around the same time that Mark Zukerwhatchamacallit. was testifying in front of Congress. Long story short, no more FB type social media for me...ever again. No twitter, no nothing. It's too easy for anyone to accuse someone of doing something. In my case, making a terrorist threat over the internet. Once you are in the system, that opens up a whole can of worms. DHS finally determined that I was no more of a terrorist than the next pissed off United States citizen . Besides everyone was falsely accusing anyone back then. The internet is good for turning spineless people into vigilante worriers. As far as "they" are concerned , I can guarantee you that "they" are watching everything that you and I type on the internet. It's what "they" do especially after 9-11. So...in an effort to stay on "their" good side, i will say this. They are bad azz and really know what they are doing. I've got some mad respect for the resources they have, the training they have gone through and the job they do. We would be in a world of crap without them.

  50. #50dieseldog5.92020-05-10 14:44

    I have never had Facebook, went over there yesterday as suggested on this thread for scanner information, and my impression was a bunch of young adults giving each other **** about what drop light they had, and how much oil to put in a pickup, and a place to brag about work they were doing. Not a huge resource for information or opinions that I use to provide a living for my household. Facebook is about friends, I have 3 true friends, that is enough, could call them at 3am from any part of the country and they would be their asap.

  51. #51Coaldust2020-05-11 01:31

    These “repackaged” OEM software deals are so sketchy. I did a lot of research trying to find the best solution for a mixed fleet of on and off road gear. For the aftermarket. JPRO isn’t a bad choice for on-road. Still have to purchase the Cummins In-site and Cat ET. Because Cummins doesn’t play well with JPRO. CAT don’t play with anyone. For off-road. Just have to go with OEM. Snap-On Pro-Link isn’t bad for on-road if you prefer a hand held vs PC.

  52. #52Coaldust2020-05-11 01:37

    I’ve been rocking this Snap-On pocket IQ HD lately. It’s great for On-HWY ABS and reading generic codes and re-setting DEF CEL’s when the drivers don’t regenerate on-time. Sure, it’s limited in capability, but it’s easy to carry with me when I’m flying around the bush, vs a laptop and comm adapter and cables, yada yada. Thousands of dollars of delicate crap.

  53. #53Cmark2020-05-12 05:23

    For Cat off-road you do need a genuine comm adapter, but useful versions of ET are available for little cost if you search in the shadier corners of the internet.

  54. #54simonsrplant2020-05-29 21:06

    10965 days remaining... Should see you into retirement!

  55. #55mechman12020-06-03 20:24

    This has been an interesting read! I use the Jaltest (by Cojali) Off Highway software, and I really like it! It is not "Dealer Software" but for a fellow that does ANYTHING it is priceless! Forced Regens, DPF Resets, EGR Resets, Codes, Live Data, Injector Code Programming, all sorts of things. I did have a few machines that I could not do what I wanted to, but a phone call, and a Teamviewer session, and they had me doing what I wanted! It is a yearly subscription-based, but they push out 3 Updates per year, and I found it worth the fee!! This has been my experience so far! My opinion is subject to change without notice.

  56. #56Coaldust2022-10-23 21:59

    It says, “purchase with confidence”. What could possibly go wrong?

  57. #57ozarkag2022-10-24 20:24

    Second on the Jaltest from Diesel Laptops. We are multi brand off road, and it's a core part of our business. I do have Deere and Cat Oem, black market programs, and they do have their place, especially for manuals, or SIS. Jaltest does seem to have more coverage than Texa, and the continued updates are encouraging. I feel it's worth something to have a fully legal program that can do Regens, monitor pressures an Temps etc. Even helps with dealer relations.

  58. #58Mzook2022-10-24 20:31

    That's interesting I never did much research between texa and jaltest Whats your opinion that jaltest has that texa dont

  59. #59ozarkag2022-10-24 21:59

    More coverage and updates, especially on the off road side. Might help if the Texa I'm comparing to was fully updated. One thing with jaltest vs Oem, the codes are in P code formatt, so no Oem codes. On the other hand, the diesel pickup world uses the P codes, so more Google answers there. https://www.jaltest.com/en/diagnostics/jaltest-ohw-construction-machinery

  60. #60Birken Vogt2022-11-12 11:13

    What happened to the posts this morning? The guy sort of seemed legit or was it just a scam or free advertising?

  61. #61dieseltoolz2023-05-04 02:36

    I finally got one recently. the only complaint is that the tech support takes a while to answer but better than paying $10k plus for the same thing

  62. #62dieseltoolz2023-05-04 02:37

    Ive had jaltest. Way too expensive and does nothing

  63. #63Birken Vogt2023-05-04 09:31

    What did you get and how do you like it? What did you use it on? What results did it get?

  64. #64dieseltoolz2023-05-05 04:27

    They had 2 different scanners but I ordered the wrong one by accident at first so I sent it back they refunded me and I purchased this https://www.dieselscanners.com/products/diesel-diagnostic-laptop-scanner-tuner-truck-repair I work on all types of diesels. Has more capabilities than my old jaltest BUT it does not work on my ram engines, they said I need a different adapter for those.

  65. #65wlhequipment2023-05-05 13:36

    That price is pretty tempting!

  66. #66Birken Vogt2023-05-05 18:47

    What does it have for Deere?

  67. #67Tenwheeler2023-05-05 22:04

    But I do not have those abilities much.

  68. #68Birken Vogt2023-05-06 01:13

    Also there is the issue will the Chinese data link adapter work with whatever program they have installed, if you DIY you are bound to have trouble. Having someone pre-set it up for you is worth money, I think.

  69. #69dieseltoolz2023-05-06 02:44

    I dont use Deere but it says its included... you can use it to get the job done then return it if needed

  70. #70Birken Vogt2024-03-10 00:24

    MOD EDIT - spam content removed Just some guy in his garage most likely cranking them out, don't ask. Although I did see something similar in So Cal for around $2k recently.

  71. #71crane operator2024-03-10 12:31

    We ended up getting this: https://www.diesellaptops.com/colle...s/products/diesel-heavy-duty-tablet-scan-tool So far it has read everything I own, that we've plugged it into. We discovered that one of the engines has lost can to the diagnostic port, so it doesn't read that engine. Its been kind of handy that the screen/ display portion, is separate from the diagnostic port portion. It uses a bluetooth signal between the two. So where the port is in the engine bay, (I have a KW that way), or in the single man cab cranes, we can do diagnostic drives to see what's going on, and not have to be a wired connection. We were having troubles in our 90 ton that would only occur when driving, so I could send one guy to drive the crane, and my mechanic was in the upper cab with the scan tool, seeing what was going on in real time as the other guy was driving. They had a used "return" demonstrator model that I purchased, it was like new for just over $2,000.

  72. #72IceHole2024-03-10 15:14

    Quick books went to that. I fired them and just use a spreadsheet and paper now. Wasn't paying $300 a year when that could easily cover 5-7+ yrs if I could buy the program.

  73. #73IceHole2024-03-10 15:16

    I had to plead with our IT at work to get Office working, was going to cost a few hundred? for a license. Do you REALLLLLY need it? Use spreadsheets daily and do multi-millions in sales a year... seriously?! I use Libre Office at home since my legit copy of Office 2010 (bought from Microsoft) won't work anymore and I'm not spending $$ on an annual subscriptions

  74. #74Birken Vogt2024-03-10 15:34

    Was the guy I was replying to a newly registered spammer or something? It seemed like a legit question to me but I can't really remember now.

  75. #75CM19952024-03-10 15:57

    Yeah spammed same info in a couple of posts.

  76. #76pumkinhead2024-09-16 13:07

    do you use your laptop on the internet? and if so do you have issues with software of questionable origin updating and deactivating?

  77. #77MarshallPowerGen2024-10-13 14:59

    Most all of the pirate laptops are very clear that you DO NOT connect them to the internet and list their cost to reinstall everything if you do.

  78. #78AristoTruckTech2024-10-23 10:44

    If anyone needs any diesel diagnostics solutions shoot me a PM. I am based in the US and offer 24/7 service and support.

  79. #79Mike L2024-10-23 19:28

    We’re getting an awful lot of new members who all seem to have the absolute bestest, most wonderful, all that and a bag of chips do it all even change the oil software out there.

  80. #80MarshallPowerGen2024-10-23 22:26

    Because why do real work when you have the best (questionable) Chinese software available? Definitely seems like the market is getting flooded with Pirate laptops with all the same offerings and prices dropping. After my limited dealings with Mektool, buyer beware.

  81. #81pumkinhead2024-10-24 06:30

    for an independent guy the only viable option is a laptop with pirate software, or spend a ton of money on some do all software that may or may not be able to do the functions you need.

  82. #82Mike L2024-10-24 18:26

    I agree. I also may or may not have some of that gray market software that does everything I need it to do. My point was that we’ve been getting a bunch of people who are confident that they can sell us the latest and greatest stuff out there.