Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Diggin’ Ditchin’ n’ Bitchin Hits 300 Videos

Burnout ยท 2011-07-09 18:11

Well we finally did it, our 300th video. [video=youtube;vUZB0w-KX-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUZB0w-KX-4&lc=8CQ1wowC-XdwBxi1YkP-PYrmLDawevur3B74A6ZQfYw&feature=inbox[/video]

Replies5
  1. #1Lee-online2011-07-09 18:33

    congrats! I have watched quite a few of your videos.

  2. #2deerefan2011-07-10 20:36

    It is pretty epic.. need more 385 vids tho

  3. #3Burnout2011-07-11 23:39

    Check out the channel... plenty of 385 videos. As well as some 850D Deere videos for you deerefans.

  4. #4deerefan2011-07-11 23:45

    I check the channel daily.. just miss the good' ol 385 in cabs.. seen most of the old ones more than once. but on a side note the 850 has an 8 yard bucket, with a standard stick right? and the 385 has an 8 yard also wit a quarry stick correct? Is it just me or is the bucket wey to much meat on that 850?

  5. #5Burnout2011-07-14 21:40

    It's heavy but its not so bad. I know of a water/sewer company up here swinging 8yd pales on 385's with extended length sticks.