Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Digging bucket

Brandon_M · 2020-03-24 18:18

Anyone happen to know if they’re any buckets that are interchangeable for the 580k? Is there any other model case’s that will swap out, I’ve found a good deal on 12” bucket but it’s from a different 580 model machine.

Replies3
  1. #1DGODGR2020-03-24 21:03

    Back in the day that I used to run Case hoes (right aout th etime that the K's were introduced) all 580 buckets were interchangeable. I could run the same buckets on C's, D's, E's, and K's. In fact those same buckets also worked on C series Deere 310s as well (I demoed one using the Case buckets). I would venture a guess that the L & M series are interchangeable also but don't have direct experience with those.

  2. #2Billrog2020-03-24 22:10

    I have buckets from B and they all interchanged right up until I got a super M then some modifying was necessary.

  3. #3Brandon_M2020-03-24 23:08

    Good info guys, I was thinking they would interchange but wasn’t positive. Thanks for the help.