Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Doosan DL220 Scan tool

madmike127 ยท 2023-11-07 07:20

hello I recently started equipment maintenance after 18 years of automotive so I am new to most of this. we have a few doosan excavators and a couple loaders , i am trying to find out what I need to connect to read and clear codes, the two models I've needed it for so far are a dx85 excavator and a dl220 loader the 85 is already at the dealer I'm trying to see if there's anything I can do with the 220 before deciding its beyond me and sending that one in as well , both models have had codes preventing dpf regen, any help or recommendations appreciated thanks mike

Replies2
  1. #1develon2025-12-12 20:34

    DDT

  2. #2Swetz2025-12-13 07:57

    This guy has an excellent Youtube channel. He is not that active, but has a ton of content, and also has a website that he sells everything you need to get your bobcats tested out. He also does training and one-on-one consultations from time to time. I have purchased a couple tools from him, including the computer loaded with diagnostic programs for both the bobcat and doosan. HowIDidIt Heavy Equipment and Tools are a passion of mine. I love YouTube and all the information provided by the creators. This is my way of giving back to the YouTube community. I enjoy sharing knowledge and alternative ways of doing things. When doing jobs that require special tools I try to show... www.youtube.com TETRAD GROUP www.4tetradgroup.com Hope this id helpful. I know you said Doosan, but I believe they are the same with different paint??