Hello guys..Need some help here..I have an issue on the machine that when I turn off the parking brake the right track will move only on reverse no forward,and the left track has no movement at all and the joystick is on neutral.And it shows 251 on the disgnostics.I hope you could help me on this...thanks
Left track speed sensor. I had to replace mine on my D5G.
Ok I look for a new one,thanks.
You may have a wiring fault that is causing the speed sensor code, in which case replacing the sensor will not fix the problem. As a first step try simply unplugging the left track speed sensor electrical connection, clean it throughly with contact cleaner and reconnect.
Thanks Nige,I'll try to do that and I'll let you know the results...
Hello there its me again,by the way the serial no.5XK33312 I did what you told me Nige clean the connection with contact cleaner and removed and check the proportional solenoid of the piston pump for the right drive motor and put it back,still the same problem.Could it be the joystick but it does'nt shows any fault?
5XK33312 is actually the engine Serial Number. The tractor S/N is FDC00311. Try the attached troubleshooting procedure. This comes from your 251 Diagnostic Code for LH Speed Sensor. See if this indicates that the speed sensor is at fault.
Thanks Nige,Ive already did the procedure before I join the forum.There is no more fault regarding the left sensor of the LH drive motor its already OK,but what supposed to be the issue is when I started the engine and off the parking brake switch the RH track will start to move backwards eventhough the joystick is on neutral and the LH track sit still without motion.Is it the drive pump or the drive motor is faulty?
wow that is a completely different problem from what I read in the post. Are you saying that the machine turns the track as soon as the engine is started without touching the joystick?
Yeah that's right Mark,before this problem already exist and it shows 251 on the diagnostics so I try to clear it out according to the manual and it shows 222 after doing that.So were in business but when I started the machine and tick off the parking brake switch the RH Track suddenly goes to reverse w/out touching the joystick. Thats really odd...Any idea where this is coming from???
lets try and isolate the problem to a certain area remove the two coils with harness attached from the rear pump and start the machine let us know what happens
Ok thanks a lot really for spending some time with me,I'll do it tomorrow and let you know guys..
Hello guys,hopin doin well...Ive just did what Mark told me to do with the machine by removing 2 coils and started the machine,still it moves same problem before even the joystick in neutral.And I also noticed that when I touched the pump its hot compare to the first pump which is cool.Is it the pump that has a problem?
hi looks like you have isolated the problem to the pump you have a few options from here depending on your skill level with using tools 1/you can call in help to remove and repair pump 2/ you can isolate the problem further. if you go with option 2, this is what I would do remove the four cap screws from the solenoid groups from both pumps and swap them. you have to be careful as there are small o rings and a feed back lever to engage if the problem moves with the swap that is the problem if the problem stays where it is it is a mechanical issue internal to the pump
Hey guys, I’m working on a d7 dozer. I had to pull out the steering, ripper, tilt and blade lift valves out due to a broken bolt going down all the manifolds causing a leak. Hoses are all back in the right position, hydro level where it should be and I’m using the right weight. I have dozer tilt but dozer won’t lift and I don’t have steering. Tried to bleed air out of the system for awhile today and still nothing. Anyideas? Thank you.
I I removed the pump for repair while removing the 4 cap screws of the solenoid Ive noticed that the slot where the lever is engaging is not centered.Do I have to adjust the servo??
The actuator is centred by large springs. for it not to be in the center position could mean that a spring is broken, the actuator could be seized in the housing or the swash plate has locked up
For example the actuator is the culprit.It can be repaired?or you have to buy a new pump.By the way there is a locknut(17mm)with hex key in it.Can it be adjusted to make it center?
Good day to all.I have assembled the pump and install it to the machine.The movement of the right track alone is gone,when I released the parking brake.But still the machine does'nt move and I checked the diagnostic led there's no active fault.I dont know if Im getting enough pressure coz I dont have the exact fittings for the pressure test port.What should I do then???
I had dismantled the pump and adjust the actuator and put it into center and assembled it.Install to the machine and the issue before was gone.So it was the actuator not fully centered that why the right track move backward when parking brake is released. But then the machine still not moving both forward and reverse.Id checked the diagnostic led and shows only 222 which there's no active fault.Does it mean there is something wrong with the pressure...(charge pressure)???? Do I have skmething to adjust to make it work?
if you had the pump off has the coupling engaged correctly have you filled and bleed the pumps correctly Filling Procedure for the Hydrostatic System Illustration 1 g00839160 Fill reservoir (1) of brake release pump with approximately 3.8 L (1 US gal) of the same hydraulic oil that is in the machine. Refer to Operation and Maintenance Manual, SEBU7479, "Lubricant Viscosities". Illustration 2 g00796009 Open the access door on the right side of the machine. Illustration 3 g00838528 Connect the hose of the brake release pump to port (2) on filter inlet hose (3) of the outer filter. Illustration 4 g00839163 Turn bypass handle (5) of the brake release pump to the CLOSED position. Operate handle (4) of the brake release pump in order to fill the pump case. Once the pump is full, turn bypass handle (5) of the brake release pump to the OPEN position. Disconnect the hose. Illustration 5 g00840283 Connect the hose to port (6) on filter inlet hose (7) of the inner filter. Repeat Step 3 through Step 6 for the other pump. Illustration 6 g00838526 Connect a tetragauge to pressure tap "1". Illustration 7 g00838527 Connect a tetragauge to pressure tap "2". Enter the machine. Fasten the seat belt. Start the engine and run the engine at LOW IDLE. Both loop pressures must be 2300 ± 600 kPa (335 ± 85 psi) within 20 seconds after you start the engine. If the pressure is low, stop the engine. Check the hydraulic oil level. Add hydraulic oil, if necessary. Determine the cause of the low pressure and repair the cause. Repeat Step 11 through Step 17 until the loop pressure is correct.
What I did is just fill in the hydraulic tank and started the machine.Ok I'll try to follow the procedure.
Sorry I didn't check to see if the graphics came through, try this version
The charge pressure for both pumps are 335 psi in port 3 and port 4.How about port 1 and port 2,what would be the correct pressure (normal operation).??
Has the park brake released ? is the indicator on port 1 and 2 is the drive loop pressures
Yes the parking brake is released,but yet no movement.I trace the hose of port 1 and port2 and it's both front and rear drive loop pressures.But I have no idea what pressure and what relief valve should be adjusted to get that right pressure..